- Are you looking to build confidence and ignite drive amongst your staff?
- Are you searching for new ways to increase team strength in your sector?
- Are you looking to host a charity trivia night?
- Would you just like to bring your team together for an enjoyable social event?
- Looking to have a fun filled educational night that will have people laughing for weeks afterwards?
Jonathan has been hosting corporate and weekly pub trivia shows for 15 years and instinctively knows how to work the audience into a competitive but friendly battle that provides a fun, interactive, recreational activity for all. Trivia nights can be included as part of a dinner program, special event or as a stand alone night just for fun. Trivia nights promote communication, strategy development and team building and are suitable for all ages and group sizes. From 15 – 100+ people.
There’s never a dull moment as Jonathan incorporates every topic known to man in his quizzes including; general knowledge, sports, science, arts, history, geography, literature, entertainment as well as audio questions played through first class sound equipment. JJ can also tailor a trivia that relates to your specific organization, with detailed questions pertaining to your business, staff or company direction.
Previous satisfied trivia clients include: Westpac Bank, ANZ Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Insurance Australia Group, Colonial First State, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Bing and Macquarie Bank.
What you get:
- A professional, experienced and entertaining trivia host
- All stationery materials
- P.A. system, audio questions and use of microphone for speeches, toasts and roasts
- If required we can assemble a tailor-made trivia for your specific company which includes in-house questions and answers as well as organizing all the prizes needed for the lucky winners!
- Fully insured for all public, private and corporate events